Explore the art of Japanese-Brazilian Sushi for a unique culinary experience, combining Japanese and Brazilian traditions in a harmonious symphony of flavors.
During the course you will not only learn the basic skills needed to create an impeccable sushi dinner, but you will also have the opportunity to taste your final creations. Below the phases of the course:
1) Preparation of the Rice: You will learn to recognize the best varieties of rice, to master its cooking, to wash it correctly, as well as specific cooking times
2) Creation of Sushisu: you will be guided in the making of sushisu, the secret seasoning that transforms simple rice into a tasty delight. You will discover how to prepare this mix of vinegar, sugar and salt to add to the rice once cooked and cooled.
3) Fish Cutting: the chef will show you how to fillet the fish impeccably, reducing waste to a minimum and obtaining perfect fillets.
4) Preparation and plating: after having honed your skills in the first phase, it is time to bring the typical dishes of Japanese-Brazilian cuisine to life with real creations.
5) Final tasting: relax and enjoy the fruit of your labor! Share this culinary experience with other participants and savor unique flavors.
What are you waiting for? Book your class through Portanuova Milano app:
Sunday 19 november, 4-8 pm.
Sunday 3 december, 4-8 pm.
- Batukada Via Amerigo Vespucci, 12